Understand your options for your unplanned pregnancy
Our counselors are here to support you — day or night.
Free, Confidential Unplanned Pregnancy Counseling
We know an unplanned pregnancy can be scary. You may feel like you are all alone, but you aren’t. Connect with a compassionate, nonjudgmental counselor whose only goal is to help you make the best plan for you and your baby. We promise to treat you with dignity and respect. We will listen without judgment.
Although each woman’s circumstances are unique, most women facing an unplanned pregnancy have three options:
You can choose a loving family to parent your child, and you can choose the level of openness that you are comfortable with. Consider:
- What are my hopes and dreams for myself and my child?
- What kind of adoptive family would I want?
- Would I like to stay in contact with my child?
If you feel the timing is right to parent your child, this might be the best option for you and your baby. Consider:
- What concerns do I have about raising my child?
- Who is my support system?
- What are my hopes and my dreams for myself and my child?
If you choose to end your pregnancy through abortion, we can refer you to providers. Consider:
- How far along am I in my pregnancy?
- Am I informed about this procedure?
- How did I feel about abortion prior to becoming pregnant? Has that changed?
We are not medical professionals but can refer you to providers or medical resources near you.
FAQs About Unplanned Pregnancy
Meet Our Unplanned Pregnancy Staff
We are ready to help you understand your options, answer your questions and provide the support you need.
Birth Parent & Adoption Social Worker | WI [email protected]