We are starting 2019 inspired and filled with gratitude — all because of our donors! Thank you to every child sponsor, every donor, every advocate and every person who donated their time, money or social media platform to help a child in need this year!
Because of you…
- Hungry children received nourishing meals.
- Sick children received critically needed medicines and surgeries.
- Boys and girls learned they could go to school — in some cases for the first time! They received uniforms, books and supplies.
- Children in orphanages received the one-on-one care they need to grow and thrive. Hundreds joined adoptive families. Many finally felt loved and accepted, joining foster families and group homes free from stigma and ridicule.
- Single moms received job skills training, parenting help, free daycare support, and some even received new homes! Many more finally felt like they had a team of support wrapping them in encouragement and hope for the future with services like community savings programs, microloans, livestock training, counseling and much, much more.
- Some women — and many children — fled or were rescued from violent situations.
- You also fed more than 50,000 people in North Korea, including thousands of children growing up in orphanages.
Without a doubt, YOU are amazing. You are making the world a brighter place. You are giving real help and hope!
Here are 10 ways you are changing the world through your compassion, kindness and incredible generosity! Continue reading “10 Ways Holt Donors Are Changing The World!”