It’s hard to believe another year is almost in the history books. Thanks to your support, 2013 was a time of great accomplishments, many of which will continue to positively impact children’s lives far beyond the new year.
- This year, we found families for 339 children, and of those children, 299 have already arrived home to their permanent, loving parents in the U.S.
- We raised and awarded approximately $80,000 in grants to families adopting children with special needs this year.
- Thousands of children received lifesaving food, clothing, medical care, education and more, thanks to the generosity of Holt child sponsors.
- Holt’s services reunited or strengthened nearly 21,000 vulnerable children and families in Cambodia, China, Ethiopia, Haiti, India, Korea, Mongolia, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Uganda.
While we pause to reflect on this good news and the lives forever changed as a result, we also know the work is far from complete. Millions of children around the world are still vulnerable, and risk being separated from their birth families. Innocent children go to bed hungry or sick. They need your continued support.
- Orphaned, abandoned and vulnerable children in North Korea desperately need food.
- More than 250,000 men, women and children in Shinshicho, Ethiopia wait for Holt’s maternal-child hospital to open.
- Thousands of children with special needs in South Korea require advanced medical care — and loving, adoptive families.
- Children in China need surgeries to grow up healthy and thrive.
Please give generously before the year is gone. Make your gift today to our 2013 President’s Top Priority Fund campaign. Help us continue our critical work into the new year and beyond — until every child has a secure, loving family.
The deadline to give — December 31st — is fast approaching!
Thank you for your love and compassion for these special children.
Important tax reminder: For your donation to be credited toward your 2013 taxes, credit card donations must be received before midnight PST on December 31, 2013!